Having carpet as your flooring is an investment. There are many reasons and benefits of having carpet flooring as you may know and possibly reasons why you are having it already. Keeping the carpet clean is more important now.
Benefits Of Keeping Carpet Clean
- Prolong the carpet lifespan
- Prevent health problems
- Good appearance and impression
Do you know that your regular vacuuming does not remove all the dirt and debris from your carpet? In fact, study has shown that there are two types of soil in the carpet. Dry soil is usually found on the surface of the carpet giving the dull appearance. While the oily and sticky soil are holding the dry soil on the surface and they are difficult to remove. You need professional carpet cleaning to remove these hard to remove soil.
There are many cleaning methods and it depends on the environment, the type of carpet and your requirements before the professional cleaner decides on the carpet cleaning method to use.
Different Methods Of Carpet Cleaning:
- Bonnet Based Cleaning – This is a traditional dry cleaning method use for maintenance purpose. It removes some of the carpets surface dirt into a bonnet cotton pad and embedded soils are usually not removed.
- Encapsulation Cleaning – This is a low moisture cleaning method as it cleans deeper into the carpet. By breaking down the soil in the carpet fiber and backing by encapsulating them into crystal particles that can be easily removed during vacuuming.
- Hot Water Extraction Cleaning– This is also known as steam cleaning but instead of actual steam onto the carpet, it uses an equipment that sprays hot water and possibly together with cleaning solution on the carpet and the equipment simultaneously vacuums the water and dirt into the machine.
- Dry Compound Cleaning – Usually a biodegradable cleaning compound is used to scrub into the carpet using machine or hand brush for small areas. Dirt and grime dissolved into the cleaning compound and is left to evaporate and then vacuumed.
- Shampoo Cleaning – This is a very common method in the past till about 1970. It uses a rotary machine to shampoo the carpet and followed by wet vacuuming.
- Dry Foam Cleaning – Dry foam is made up of 90% air and 10% water. The cleaning uses the dry foam cleaning machine to clean the carpet with the dry foam and vacuum it immediately.
- Green Cleaning – Also known as eco-friendly cleaning which uses plant-based cleaning products in replace of chemical products.
Hiring professional carpet cleaners is the only solution to clean your house carpet and commercial carpet thoroughly.
Why Choose Cleaning Edge Services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We s simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in carpet cleaning service and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your carpet thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction. Let us take care of your cleaning so you can have a peace of mind.
Reach us at 9221 9619 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cleaning quote. Alternatively, send us a request via our convenient contact form. We will response to you within 3 working days.
Wasantha contacted us one day and wanted his office stained carpet to be cleaned. After looking at the photos he sent us, we cannot guarantee that after cleaning the carpet it will look like new as it really depend on how bad the actual carpet condition. We are glad that our professionals managed to remove all the stubborn stain and the carpet looks clean.
“With spills and heavy foot traffic, our office carpet is really run down and look unpleasant. I have decided to get it cleaned once and for all. Hired Cleaning Edge Services from the shortlisted cleaning companies. I am glad I have made the correct choice in engaging their professional cleaning service. Now our office carpet look clean and smell fresh. Highly recommend their commercial cleaning services.”Wasantha
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How often should I get my carpet cleaned?
Every home is different. There are varies factors to consider when considering how often carpets are to be cleaned. Factors like usage of the carpets in high utilization areas live the living room or stairways might require frequent cleaning plus the number of people in the house and if there are any pets. It is recommended to clean carpets every 12-18 months on average.
2) Can I walk or utilize the carpet after cleaning?
We suggest to minimize the use of the carpet until it is completely dry.
3) Is the carpet damp after steam cleaning?
Yes, there will be some moist after when have cleaned your carpet. Typical it is between 1 and 2 hours drying time, depending on the home ventilation and airflow, as well as the condition and style of carpet being cleaned.
4) What do I need to do prior to getting my carpets cleaned?
Sweep the carpets clean of dust and dirt. If the carpet is in the rooms, remove all small furniture like chairs or stool, small rugs, book case…etc.
5) Do you move furniture before cleaning?
Remove all the smaller things as possible. If there are larger furniture’s like tables and chairs, cabinets, we will assist to move them to one area far enough to clean it under. Once the cleaning is completed, we will move them back to the original area.
6) Will you remove stains and spots?
We will try our best to remove all the stains and pots but it might not be 100%. Due to the type of stain and the staining material.
7) How long will my carpets take to dry?
Drying of carpets will vary type of carpet and type of cleaning process used. Ceiling fans, or box fans can really speed the drying process.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully