Danger Of Having Bathroom Mold!
Molds produce spores into the air and they are toxins and irritants. This is a health hazard to humans as it can cause allergic reactions such as triggering asthma attacks, difficulty breathing, headaches, watery eyes, sinus, coughing, skin irritations and so on.
Unfortunately, most people dislike cleaning bathrooms as they find it a hassle and the thought of it being dirty again after cleaning does not make sense. In addition, time is already insufficient since life is busy enough. There are other better and more interesting things to do than to clean bathroom. Cleaning bathroom where the toilet is one of the worst thing to do. If this sounds familiar, you are not alone.
There are many unavoidable common problems in your bathroom unless you clean it regularly? These problems are easily fixed if you do your regular cleaning or hire a professional for bathroom cleaning services.
Below are some common bathroom problems:
- Mold and bacteria on your bath mat After your shower, bath mat gets wet and dry up only very slowly, possibly not dried before the next shower.The condition promotes mold and bacterial growth.
- Mold on edges, corners and sealants Low levels of mold may have little effect on healthy people but it usually affects asthmatic people and allergies. Mold produces spores into the air making poor air quality.
- Soap scum on bathroom tiles and shower doors Unless you rinse, clean dry the wall tiles and shower door after every shower soap scum will accumulate.
- Mildew on grout, shower curtains, shower glass and ceiling With such favorable condition in the bathroom, it is hard to avoid mildew. It is a sign to tell us that cleaning is needed. If this is not taken care of, mildew may spread to other parts of your home.
- Hard water deposits on faucet and showerheads If you found that your bathroom faucets and shower heads have reduced flow of water or water spraying in the wrong direction, it just shows that hard water deposits formed and it is time for a good clean.
- Invisible Germs and bacteria Bathrooms that are properly clean and sanitized carry many bacteria making people sick. Some bacteria; e-Coli, salmonella and so on.
Bathroom Cleaning Services Include The Following:
- Scrub and sanitize bathroom floor
- Scrub, clean and sanitize toilet
- Clean and sanitize bathroom faucet
- Scrub and wash Shower doors and racks
- Wipe and clean mirrors
- Wipe and clean bathroom cabinets
- Empty bathroom trash bins, clean and replace liners
Why Choose Cleaning Edge Services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in bathroom cleaning services and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your bathroom thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction.
Let us take care of your cleaning so you can have a peace of mind.
Reach us at 9221 9619 or email us at email@example.com for cleaning quote. Alternatively, send us a request via our convenient contact form. We will response to you within 3 working days.
OUR CUSTOMERS TESTIMONIALS
Julia was away for 2 months on business trip and when she came back, she found that the corners of her bathroom and grout has slimy pink and orange stuffs. She also found that there are black spots on the sealant in her bathroom. She contacted Cleaning Edge services and we explained that mold and mildew are forming in her bathroom. She arranged us to clean her bathroom on the next earliest available schedule.
“Impressed with the cleaner’s efficiency. Very punctual and polite too. Thanks for cleaning away all the unsightly and dirty looking molds from my bathroom. Well done!”.Julia Lee
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Do we need to supply cleaning agents and equipment?
Yes, it would be better that we use your cleaning agents if you have them. But if you don’t we will bring our own.
2) How long does it take to clean the bathroom?
Normally, it would take about 1.5 to 2 hours depending on the size and condition of the bathroom. We would do an assessment before letting you know the duration.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully