We all know that when dirt is accumulated it becomes difficult to clean. However, for tiles and grout, even with regular cleaning, tiles will become discolored, grout will turn darker overtime and will tend to look dirty. Since bathroom is home which germs and bacteria loves because of its damp condition, regular cleaning is unavoidable. Protect your love ones from them.
How to Protect Your Loved Ones from Germs and Bacteria
- Clean your bathroom regularly. On a weekly basis, use a disinfectant cleaner to clean the bathroom floor, wall, shower screen and all other surfaces.
- When there a someone sick in the family, clean the bathroom daily during this period. This should be done especially for transmittal sickness.
- If you are using shower curtains, this should be changed after 6 months if have been doing your regular cleaning to keep it away from mold and mildew.
- Toilet bowl should be scrubbed thoroughly every week with disinfectant and bleach.
- Deep clean your bathroom every month. This is where a comprehensive scrubbing is done and every corner cleaned.
If you find that regular cleaning is too much for your busy schedule, hire a cleaner for daily cleaning service or weekly cleaning service to do this chore while you can focus on other priorities. However, over time your bathroom tiles and grout will need a deep cleaning. For deep cleaning, it is best to hire a professional to do this bathroom tile cleaning service.
Why Cleaning Edge Services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in bathroom tile cleaning and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your bathroom tiles thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction. Let us take care of your cleaning so you can have a peace of mind.
Reach us at 9221 9619 or email us at email@example.com for cleaning quote. Alternatively, send us a request via our convenient contact form. We will response to you within 3 working days.
Lily is one of our client who has hired Cleaning Edge Services for bathroom tile cleaning since 2012. After her first child arrived, Lily hired us for daily cleaning service to ensure that she has a clean and hygienic house daily.
“I have been very satisfied with the service provided by Cleaning Edge Services. They are reliable and professional. I used to have skin irritations when I did my own house cleaning. I told Cleaning Edge Services about this and they have been very careful on what they use to clean my place. I hardly get any skin irritation after Cleaning Edge Services provided house cleaning service for me.”Lily Cheng
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Grout and Tile Cleaning
1) Why should I get tile & grout professionally cleaned?
Cleaning regularly only removes surface dirt and dust. There will be soli and dirt embedded in the tiles that would cause the grout to be unattractive and looking worn out. Get professional cleaning to restore the tiles and grout look plus extending its life.
2) How long does it take to get the tile & grout at my home professionally cleaned?
Depending on the size of the floor area and how ingrained are the tiles with soil and dirt. It could take anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes or more.
3) What can be done for those grout with cracks?
We would first wipe the tiles clean, using sealants(safe for people) to seal them up. Grout sealing itself takes two to three hours. Time varies based on tile size, the amount of soil in the grout and room configuration. If grout sealing is chosen, there will be a waiting time of 24 hours after rising and applying the sealer.
4) Can I use household cleaning products on my tile & grout surfaces?
Yes, you can. Choose those cleaning agents that environmentally friendly or neutral cleaning agent.
5) How often do I need to get my tile & grout professionally cleaned?
We advise yearly professionally cleaning for keeping them looking their best.
6) Will there be a smell or odor after the cleaning?
Yes, there might be. There will be a faint scent after the cleaning. The amount of time it takes for the odour to dissipate is usually within an hour or more depending on air circulation, heat and humidity
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully