Carpet Cleaning and Repair
Whether its commercial carpet or residential carpet flooring, it is an investment made and it should hold up well over time. Especially for commercial carpet, it has to withstand heavy foot traffic, wear and tear. There are several factors that will affect the lifespan of your carpet. These factors include;
- Type of carpet – The type of carpet fiber, its density and color affects the lifespan of the carpet. Some carpets are treated with stain resistance which will last longer. The denser carpet and darker toned or patterned carpet tends to last longer too.
- Installation – It is important to hire a professional and experienced carpet installer. Carpet must be installed correctly and the right padding must be used during installation, else it will shorten the life of the carpet.
- Cleaning Care – Carpet must be regularly cleaned and taken care of. Dirt and allergens get trapped easily in the carpet. Accumulation of unremoved soils, stains and smell will deteriorate and may damage the carpet eventually.
Some carpet damages can be repaired instead of replaced. This can save you costs.
- Bleach spots – This is one of the most annoying damage. Such stains can be removed only by professionals as doing by oneself can result in more problems.
- Burn Marks – This can be caused by cigarettes, heated equipment left on the carpet and soon may cause your carpet slightly burned and unsightly.
- Discolorations – Usually for residential carpets, homeowners tend to remove stains using over-the-counter stain removal solutions that may discolor the carpet.
- Uneven – Poor carpet installation techniques cause problems of non-uniformity of the carpet. It will not be able to withstand the heavy traffic and will be easily worn out.
- Pet Damage – Accidents happen when house owners have pets. Pet urine not only stain the carpet, it causes bad smell and the acidity is damaging too.
- Seam Damage – When carpet seam is damaged, it is dangerous as people who walk on the carpet may trip and fall causing injury.
Cleaning Edge Services specializes in caring for commercial and residential carpets from cleaning to repairing them.
Why Choose Cleaning Edge Services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We s simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in carpet cleaning service and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your carpet thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction.
Let us take care of your cleaning so you can have a peace of mind.
Reach us at 9221 9619 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cleaning quote. Alternatively, send us a request via our convenient contact form. We will response to you within 3 working days.
Andrew contacted us one day and wanted his office stained carpet to be cleaned. After looking at the photos he sent us, we cannot guarantee that after cleaning the carpet it will look like new as it really depends how bad the actual carpet condition. We are glad that our professional cleaners managed to remove all the stubborn stain and the carpet looks clean
“With spills and heavy foot traffic, our office carpet is really run down and look unpleasant. I have decided to get it cleaned once and for all. Hired Cleaning Edge Services from the shortlisted cleaning companies. I am glad I have made the correct choice in engaging their professional cleaning service. Now our office carpet look clean and smell fresh. Highly recommend their carpet cleaning services.”Andrew Hu
Frequently Asked Questions
Carpet Cleaning and Repair
1) How often should I get my carpet cleaned?
Every home is different. There are varies factors to consider when considering how often carpets are to be cleaned. Factors like usage of the carpets in high utilization areas live the living room or stairways might require frequent cleaning plus the number of people in the house and if there are any pets. It is recommended to clean carpets every 12-18 months on average.
2) Can I walk or utilize the carpet after cleaning?
We suggest minimize the use of the carpet until it is completely dry.
3) What do I need to do prior to getting my carpets cleaned?
Sweep the carpets clean of dust and dirt. If the carpet is in the rooms, remove all small furniture like chairs or stool, small rugs, book case…etc.
4) Do you move furniture before cleaning?
Remove all the smaller things as possible. If there are larger furniture’s like tables and chairs, cabinets, we will assist to move them to one area far enough to clean it under. Once the cleaning is completed, we will move them back to the original area.
5) What type of carpet repairs that you do?
Types of repairs include bleach spots, burn marks, discolorations, uneven, pet damage and seam damage to name a few.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully