It is difficult to give an average carpet cleaning services prices as there are several factors involved before professional carpet cleaning service providers can give you an estimate. Basically, service providers may base on cost per room or per square foot of the carpet/rug.
Some factors include;
- Type of carpet or rug – The type of carpet you have, such as synthetic, natural, handmade or machine will allow the carpet cleaner to know what method of cleaning can be used. Generally, cleaning for handmade carpets are more expensive than the machine made carpets as cleaning is different. For higher-end handmade carpets cleaning cost will definitely cost more.
- Method of cleaning – Based on the type of carpet or rug you own; professional carpet cleaner will be able to give you some recommendations on the method to clean your carpet.
- Condition of your carpet – Service provider will need to know if the condition of your carpet to know if special cleaning is required.
- Size of your carpet – Usually the big homes where area of carpet is very much bigger the cost per square foot is lower as compared to a small area.
- Special Requirements – There are other specialised carpet cleaning which can add on to carpet cleaning costs. For example, carpet on stairs, scotch guard protection, targeted spot cleaning such as stubborn stains and odours are just some factors that dictate the carpet cleaning costs.
It is recommended that you have a regular carpet maintenance plan annually with a qualified and trusted carpet cleaning professionals if your carpet has medium to high foot traffic. This will ensure your carpet last looking good for a lifetime.
Why cleaning edges services?
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in professional carpet cleaning services and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your carpet thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction. Let us take care of your cleaning so you can have a peace of mind.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Price Per Square Foot
|Machine Made||From $2||$100|
|Hand Made||From $3||$100|
OUR CUSTOMERS TESTIMONIAL
Anne hired us for her carpet cleaning in August 2015. When we saw the carpet it is obvious that it has not been properly maintained or at least for a long time no thorough cleaning was done. After the steam cleaning we did for her, the carpet is transformed to look like new.
“Normally we just vacuum the carpets weekly to remove build-up of dust. Even though we vacuumed regularly, our carpet looked stale. After reading about the different carpet cleaning methods, we decided to go with steam cleaning method. We hired Cleaning Edge Services to use the steam cleaning process. Fresh, clean, soft and looks new, that is what I say about our carpet now after the cleaning. Thanks to Cleaning Edge Services for a job well done”.Anne Santhana
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How often should I get my carpet cleaned?
Every home is different. There are varies factors to consider when considering how often carpets are to be cleaned. Factors like usage of the carpets in high utilization areas live the living room or stairways might require frequent cleaning plus the number of people in the house and if there are any pets. It is recommended to clean carpets every 12-18 months on average.
2) Can I walk or utilize the carpet after cleaning?
We suggest to minimize the use of the carpet until it is completely dry.
3) Is the carpet damp after steam cleaning?
Yes, there will be some moist after when have cleaned your carpet. Typical it is between 1 and 2 hours drying time, depending on the home ventilation and airflow, as well as the condition and style of carpet being cleaned.
4) What do I need to do prior to getting my carpets cleaned?
Sweep the carpets clean of dust and dirt. If the carpet is in the rooms, remove all small furniture like chairs or stool, small rugs, book case…etc.
5) Do you move furniture before cleaning?
Remove all the smaller things as possible. If there are larger furniture’s like tables and chairs, cabinets, we will assist to move them to one area far enough to clean it under. Once the cleaning is completed, we will move them back to the original area.
6) Will you remove stains and spots?
We will try our best to remove all the stains and pots but it might not be 100%. Due to the type of stain and the staining material.
7) How long will my carpets take to dry?
Drying of carpets will vary type of carpet and type of cleaning process used. Ceiling fans, or box fans can really speed the drying process.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully