Focus on your other moving preparation such as planning, packing and unpacking rather than house moving cleaning. Leave such cleaning chore to a house moving in and out cleaning services professionals.
House Moving In and Moving Out Cleaning Prices varies based on the size of the house and property content. For example, if the carpet is stained with spills will require extra specialized cleaning work. If you have an extremely dirty oven versus another that does not have an oven makes a difference.
General house moving cleaning services include:
- Remove trash from trash bins
- Remove cobwebs from all corners
- Wipe and clean all mirrors and glasses
- Wipe and clean windows that are within reach
- Wipe and clean walls, ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Wipe countertops and surface of cabinets
- Wipe empty cabinets and shelves
- Wipe skirting, doors and railings
- Vacuum or sweep and mop the floor
- Wipe and clean kitchen stove, wall and kitchen floor
- Wipe and clean all kitchen appliances surfaces; such as microwave, fridge and oven
- Scrub and sanitize toilet and bathroom floor
- Wash and scrub tub and shower
- Clean towel racks and toilet paper holder
- Remove mold and mildew
- Clean sinks and taps
Why Choose Cleaning Edge Services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in move in or move out cleaning services and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professional cleaners to clean your house thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction. Our cleaners pay attention to details and tackle every corner of the house. More importantly, we know how critical our quality of our work is for moving tenants to get back their deposit from landlord.
Reach us at 9221 9619 or email us at email@example.com for cleaning quote. Alternatively, send us a request via our convenient contact form. We will response to you within 3 working days.
When Katie came to Cleaning Edge Services, she is very concern on the cleaning service that we could provide. The last time she did not get her full deposit back because it was not cleaned to the landlord’s standard. After understanding her concerns, we showed her the actual cleaning projects so that Katie can be more confident on our quality services.
“I am glad that Cleaning Edge Services met my needs during my house moving stressful time. They have taken care both my move out and move in cleaning. Most importantly, I received my full deposit from my landlord. Landlord has been impressed and also asked for their contact. Thanks to the team of professional cleaners.”Katie Low
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Moving In Services
1) What if I need additional cleaning services?
Just let us know before hand or during the cleaning, we will assess and advise you accordingly. Additional charges will be incurred.
2) Are we able to customise the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
3) Will the cleaners help to in shifting or moving appliances and furniture’s?
We advise the customer to move the appliance or furniture prior to our cleaner’s arrival. Our cleaners won’t be moving or shifting them.
4) What are the services included in the moving in cleaning service?
Pls contact us for more information. We will assess your requirements accordingly and advise
you on the services.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully