Oriental Carpets Or Rugs Come In Many Forms And Designs
They are made usually from the Middle East countries. Do you know enough of your oriental carpet? Is your carpet pile woven or flat woven? Is the material silk, wool, cotton, jute, animal hair or it’s a variation? What is the size of your carpet or rug? Real Oriental carpet or rug are handmade and it may take at least 8 months to years to make one. It is an investment if you own a real oriental carpet. Just like wine, it appreciates in value after several years and you can make a profit if you sell these handmade masterpieces.
How To Maintain Oriental Carpets Or Rugs?
- Regular vacuuming of the carpet is good to remove dirt and grit from the surface of the carpet and preventing it to accumulated down to the pile of the carpet.
- Remember to vacuum the back sides of the rug too. This helps to maintain the rug from wearing prematurely.
- Though dyes used on the carpets and rugs are resistant to sun fading but over long periods of direct sunlight may still cause discoloration. Therefore, avoid direct sunlight onto your carpets.
- To even out wear and colour change, a rug should be turned end-for-end at least once a year.
Care for your oriental carpet or rugs and you will be proud to own it for many more years.
How to Remove Stains and Spills from Oriental Carpets and rugs?
With all the care you can take, accidents still may happen. It could be pet stains or spills of wine, coffee, paint, urine and so on. You should immediately blot the stains and spills to remove these as much as possible from the rug. Be aware that some rugs may have unstable dyes though this is only minority.
Do not try to deep clean with solvent yourself as this may damage the rug. Leave the deep cleaning of your carpet in the hands of the professionals experienced in oriental carpet cleaning services.
Why Choose Cleaning Edge Service
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in oriental carpet cleaning and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your carpet thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction. Our cleaners pay attention to details and tackle every corners of the house.
Let us take care of your cleaning so you can have a peace of mind.
Reach us at 9221 9619 or email us at email@example.com for cleaning quote. Alternatively, send us a request via our convenient contact form. We will response to you within 3 working days.
OUR CUSTOMERS TESTIMONIAL
Kathleen’s friend accidentally spilled her coffee on her oriental carpet. She used dishwasher detergent on it and soaked the towel with water trying to remove the stain. Unfortunately, the stain spread. Not knowing what to do, Kathleen contacted Cleaning Edge Services for help.
“Cleaning Edge Services has a team of professional quality cleaners that are responsible and understands carpet cleaning very well. They did a very good job in removing the coffee stain from my oriental carpet. I am totally satisfied with their carpet cleaning services.”Kathleen Tan
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Oriental Carpet Cleaning
1) What is the difference methods between normal carpets cleaning versus Oriental Carpet cleaning?
Oriental carpets need special cleaning materials and cold water for cleaning. Normal cleaning solutions will damage the woven fibers and can cause dye bleeding.
2) How often should oriental carpets be cleaned?
2-3 years is the recommendation for cleaning oriental carpets.
3) Can stains be removed permanently?
If the fibers have not been affected by the stain, there is a higher chance of removing them. If the stains have affected the fibers, using special cleaning techniques we will try to remove them.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully
Hire cleaning professionals to do your cleaning, Click below to contact Cleaning Edge Services for all Your cleaning needs.