Persian carpets or rugs are usually made from wool but they can also be made from cotton, jute and animal hair. Silk is another material though rare as it is less durable and cost much more than other natural material. Nowadays, carpets or rugs are made from a blend of materials such as silk, cotton and synthetic fibre. Persian carpet is one of the highest value within the oriental rugs if it is handmade in Iran, previously known as Persia. Real Persian carpets have pattern clearly shown on both face and back of the carpet. Congratulations if your carpet also have knots on the back of it too.
Do you know to complete one Persian rug, it takes about 8 months and some may even take years? Persian carpets are valuable masterpieces that will appreciate in its value after many years. Therefore, it is important to have a good maintenance for your valuable carpet.
Proper care for your Persian carpet will keep it looking good for a lifetime
- Vacuum regularly. Regular vacuuming of the carpet, keep dirt and grit away. Accumulation of these may cause indoor poor quality air and allergies to your loved ones and yourself. Remember to turn off the beater bar when vacuuming the carpet.
- Keep away for direct sunlight. Though the natural materials used in the Persian carpet has excellent durability and the dyes do not fade unlike the machine-made rugs and carpets, it is still necessary to protect it away from direct sunlight.
- Rotate your carpet frequently
- Clean spills immediately. Blot the spill as much as possible. Use only water to spot clean. Call a professional for Persian carpet cleaning services for stain removal. Do not attempt to clean your valuable Persian carpet as any damage done may be irreversible. Protect your investment.
Why Choose Cleaning Edge Services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in Persian carpet cleaning and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your carpet thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction. Our cleaners pay attention to details and tackle every corners of the house.
Let us take care of your cleaning so you can have a peace of mind.
Reach us at 65 68505451 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cleaning quote. Alternatively, send us a request via our convenient contact form. We will response to you within 3 working days.
OUR CUSTOMERS TESTIMONIAL
Shareen was referred by a friend to contact Cleaning Edge Services when she needed to deep clean her Persian carpet before she put in storage. She will be renting an apartment before moving to the new place and she is unable to place her Persian carpet at her rental apartment because it is too huge.
“I am very satisfied with Cleaning Edge Services as they have provided an excellent Persian carpet cleaning service. They not only cleaned my Persian carpet but also taught me how to care for the carpet during storage and regular care. Thumbs up!”Shareen Nadiya
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Persian Carpet Cleaning
1) How long will it take to clean my personal carpet?
We will assess your carpet and advise accordingly on the cleaning treatment and the duration.
2) How often should oriental carpets be cleaned?
Once every 3-4 years is the recommendation for Persian carpet cleaning.
3) Can stains be removed permeantly?
If the fibres have not been affected by the stain, there is higher chance of removing them. If the stains have affected the fibres, using special cleaning techniques we will try to remove the stains.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully