All Of Us Know That Having A Clean House Is Important To Live Healthily
Unfortunately, most people tend to neglect upholstery cleaning until an accident such as spills, urine and so on happens. The very first thing that comes to mind is to quickly clean the spot. If you have done this before, you will know you may end up with one of the following:
- Fabric Bleeding – This happens when the dye in the fabric runs. When you have print on your fabric, this may happen.
- Watermarks – When you tried to spot clean to remove the stain, usually there will be residual soils left circling the spot. You will be able to see this very clearly when the fabric is dried.
- Shrinkage – Some fabric tends to shrink, so be extra careful.
Cleaning upholstery is just as important as cleaning other parts of your house as it is just like carpet, it traps micro-organisms too causing allergy and breathing problems. Not only should you seek professional help when accidents happen to your upholstery but hiring professionals for regular upholstery cleaning services is important if you want your overall house to look good with a good appearance of your furniture. There are many other benefits with upholstery cleaning:
- Improve lifespan of your furniture with proper care given
- Remove allergens, dust, pollen dirt, mites, bacteria and other micro-organisms and contaminants from your furniture
- Improve air quality in the house thereby reduce breathing problems and getting sick.
- Reduce upholstery maintenance cost
Types of Upholstery Cleaning includes:
- Mattresses cleaning
- Sofa cleaning
- Arm Chairs cleaning
- Dining Chairs cleaning
Why Choose Cleaning Edge Services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in upholstery cleaning services and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your upholstery thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction.
You may also be interested in other cleaning services such as window cleaning, and many others. We will definitely have a cleaning service that will fit your needs and budget. Furthermore, our services are flexible and customizable to match your every cleaning requirement.
Let us take care of your cleaning so you can have a peace of mind.
Reach us at 65 68505451 or email us at email@example.com for cleaning quote. Alternatively, send us a request via our convenient contact form. We will response to you within 3 working days.
OUR CUSTOMERS TESTIMONIAL
Kelly has a new puppy and has accidentally urinated on her dining chair. Kelly is very aware that urine is the most complex problem when it comes to cleaning as it causes stain and odour. More importantly, it is acidic and can cause damage to her furniture if not cleaned immediately. To avoid the urine from penetrating inwards, she turned the chair upside down so that the urine is at the surface only waiting for our cleaners to arrive.
“I have been very happy with Cleaning Edge Services as they have always been able to come to my rescue. Cleaners are punctual and professional. Glad that my friend has referred them to me a few years back.”Kelly Tan
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Why should I get upholstered cleaned?
You can use basic cleaning agents to clean upholstery regularly. But to remove and clean hard to clean dirt and stains plus removing smells you need upholstery to be cleaned professionally.
2) How long does it take to get my upholstered cleaned?
This will depend on the condition of the upholstery, the type of cleaning process that would be needed plus the drying time. We will advise you once we have assessed your upholstery.
3) Is professional upholstery cleaning expensive?
Our cost is reasonable and affordable. Call us to find out more.
4) How often do I need to get my upholstered furniture professionally cleaned?
Industry recommendation is between every 12 to 24 months.
5) When will I be able to use my furniture after a professional cleaning?
This varies depending on the upholstery condition and the cleaning method used, drying time will vary. And it could be anywhere from 3 to 8 hours.
6) Will there be an odor?
Yes, there might be. There will be a faint scent after the cleaning. The amount of time it takes for the odor to dissipate is usually within an hour or more depending on air circulation, heat and humidity.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully