Whether its commercial carpet or residential carpet flooring, it is an investment made and it should hold up well over time. Especially for commercial carpet, it has to withstand heavy foot traffic, wear and tear. There are several factors that will affect the lifespan of your carpet.
High Quallity Service
CLEANING SERVICES QUOTES
Please use the contact form below to get in touch with us.
We will respond within 3 days.
Carpet Care and Repair
- Type of carpet – The type of carpet fiber, its density
andcolor affectsthe lifespan of the carpet. Some carpets are treated with stain resistance which will last longer. The denser carpet and darker toned or patterned carpet tends to last longer too.
- Installation – It is important to hire a professional and experienced carpet installer. Carpet must be installed correctly and the right padding must be used during installation, else it will shorten the life of the carpet.
- Cleaning Care – Carpet must be regularly cleaned and taken care of. Dirt and allergens get trapped easily in the carpet. Accumulation of unremoved soils, stains
andsmell will deteriorate and may damage the carpet eventually.
Some carpet damages can be repaired instead of replaced. This can save you costs.
- Bleach spots – This is one of the most annoying damage. Such stains can be removed only by professionals as doing by oneself can result in more problems.
- Burn Marks – This can be caused by cigarettes, heated equipment left on the carpet and soon may cause your carpet slightly burned and unsightly.
- Discolorations – Usually for residential carpets, homeowners tend to remove stains using over-the-counter stain removal solutions that may discolor the carpet.
- Uneven – Poor carpet installation techniques cause problems of non-uniformity of the carpet. It will not be able to withstand the heavy traffic and will be easily worn out.
- Pet Damage – Accidents happen when house owners have pets. Pet urine not only stain the carpet, it causes bad smell and the acidity is damaging too.
- Seam Damage – When carpet seam is damaged, it is dangerous as people who walk on the carpet may trip and fall causing injury.
- Cleaning Edge Services specializes in caring for commercial and residential carpets from cleaning to repairing them.
Why choose Cleaning Edge services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one-stop professional cleaners. We have many years of cleaning experience in Home, Office and Commercial cleaning services including carpet care and carpet repair. We understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you, therefore we place a strong emphasis on service quality and customer satisfaction and strive hard to offer excellent cleaning services to our clients with transparency and open communications. Our cleaning team consists of professional cleaners who are dedicated, highly trained and qualified in cleaning your home, office or commercial spaces.
Let us take care of your cleaning so that you can have a peace of mind
Andrew Hu | Customerr Services Agent
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
AFTER PARTY CLEANING
Every home is different. There are varies factors to consider when considering how often carpets are to be cleaned. Factors like usage of the carpets in high utilization areas live the living room or stairways might require frequent cleaning plus the number of people in the house and if there are any pets. It is recommended to clean carpets every 12-18 months on average.
2) Can I walk or utilize the carpet after cleaning?
We suggest minimize the use of the carpet until it is completely dry.
3) What do I need to do prior to getting my carpets cleaned?
Sweep the carpets clean of dust and dirt. If the carpet is in the rooms, remove all small furniture like chairs or stool, small rugs, book case…etc.
4) Do you move furniture before cleaning?
Remove all the smaller things as possible. If there are larger furniture’s like tables and chairs, cabinets, we will assist to move them to one area far enough to clean it under. Once the cleaning is completed, we will move them back to the original area.
5) What type of carpet repairs that you do?
Types of repairs include bleach spots, burn marks, discolorations, uneven, pet damage and seam damage to name a few.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully