WHY DO CARPETS NEED TO BE CLEANED?
Carpets are a magnet for dust, dust mites, bacteria, dead skin cells, food crumbs, mold and many allergens. Non-living and living things can be found thriving in your carpets. If you have pets, their danger will be found in there as well. A dirty carpet in your house is a health hazard to all including the healthy members in the family. However, the most affected would be those who have environmental allergies. Sometimes, live may be at risk too.
CLEANING SERVICES QUOTES
Please use the contact form below to get in touch with us.
We will respond within 3 days.
Carpet Cleaning Service
It is difficult to give an average carpet cleaning services prices as there are several factors involved before professional carpet cleaning service providers can give you an estimate. Basically, service providers may base on cost per room or per square foot of the carpet/rug.
Some factors include;
- Type of carpet or rug – The type of carpet you have, such as synthetic, natural, handmade or machine will allow the carpet cleaner to know what method of cleaning can be used. Generally, cleaning for handmade carpets are more expensive than the machine made carpets as cleaning is different. For higher-end handmade carpets cleaning cost will definitely cost more.
- Method of cleaning – Based on the type of carpet or rug you own; professional carpet cleaner will be able to give you some recommendations on the method to clean your carpet.
- The condition of your carpet – Service provider will need to know if the condition of your carpet to know if special cleaning is required.
- Size of your carpet – Usually the big homes where the area of carpet is very much bigger the cost per square foot is lower as compared to a small area.
- Special Requirements – There are other types of specialised carpet cleaning which can add on to carpet cleaning costs. For example, carpet on stairs, scotch guard protection, targeted spot cleaning such as stubborn stains and odors are just some factors that dictate the carpet cleaning costs.
It is recommended that you have a regular carpet maintenance plan annually with a qualified and trusted carpet cleaning professionals if your carpet has medium to high foot traffic. This will ensure your carpet last looking good for a lifetime.
Cleaning Edge Services have a variety of deep carpet cleaning services and our professionals will know which method will be most suitable.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
|Carpet||Professional Carpet Cleaning Price Per Square Foot||Minimum Cost|
|Machine Made||From $2||$100|
|Hand Made||From $3||$100|
Why choose Cleaning Edge services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one-stop professional cleaners. We have many years of cleaning experience in Home, Office and Commercial cleaning services including carpet cleaning for home and office. We understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you, therefore we place a strong emphasis on service quality and customer satisfaction and strive hard to offer excellent cleaning services to our clients with transparency and open communications. Our cleaning team consists of professional cleaners who are dedicated, highly trained and qualified in cleaning your home, office or commercial spaces.
Let us take care of your cleaning so that you can have a peace of mind
Anne Santhana | Receptionist
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Every home is different. There are varies factors to consider when considering how often carpets are to be cleaned. Factors like usage of the carpets in high utilization areas live the living room or stairways might require frequent cleaning plus the number of people in the house and if there are any pets. It is recommended to clean carpets every 12-18 months on average.
2) Can I walk or utilize the carpet after cleaning?
We suggest to minimize the use of the carpet until it is completely dry.
3) Is the carpet damp after steam cleaning?
Yes, there will be some moist after when have cleaned your carpet. Typical it is between 1 and 2 hours drying time, depending on the home ventilation and airflow, as well as the condition and style of carpet being cleaned.
4) What do I need to do prior to getting my carpets cleaned?
Sweep the carpets clean of dust and dirt. If the carpet is in the rooms, remove all small furniture like chairs or stool, small rugs, book case…etc.
5) Do you move furniture before cleaning?
Remove all the smaller things as possible. If there are larger furniture’s like tables and chairs, cabinets, we will assist to move them to one area far enough to clean it under. Once the cleaning is completed, we will move them back to the original area.
6) Will you remove stains and spots?
We will try our best to remove all the stains and pots but it might not be 100%. Due to the type of stain and the staining material.
7) How long will my carpets take to dry?
Drying of carpets will vary type of carpet and type of cleaning process used. Ceiling fans, or box fans can really speed the drying process.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully