Leather sofas are one of the top choices as a luxury furniture. It is one of the main furniture to enhance your home design giving it a contemporary or sophisticated and modern look. It is more durable than many other materials because of its natural properties such as resistant to spills and dirt. As it is made from natural hides, every piece of leather is unique. The life span of leather sofa is much longer and it does not trap dust, allergens and bacteria.
There are various types of leather furniture:
- Bonded Leather – A combination of leather scrap and fibers mixed together
- Full Grain Leather – Untreated, unpolished, no finishing done to the original hide other than hair removal
- Top Grain Leather – This is the toughest and more expensive leather. Top grain leather is taken from outer layers of the hide and buffed to remove imperfections. It gives a very soft feel.
- Split Grain – This leather is harder, more fragile and easily damaged.
- Nubuck – This leather is buffed and has the appearance of suede and velvet. It is fragile and extra care is required
- Bi-cast – This is not full leather and though it looks like grain leather but it is much cheaper. It is less durable as it tends to peel and crack after some time.
- Faux Leather – This is man-made leather
Though leather sofas are durable and do not have problems like that of fabric sofas, they tend to get scratches, scuffs, dryness, peeling, cracking and mold. Especially for light coloured sofas, they are prone to staining and discoloration. Therefore, leather sofas require regular maintenance to clean, nourish and protect. It can be a challenge in maintaining it yourself as it is easily damaged if you use the wrong solution or wrong cleaning techniques. Professionals know exactly how to handle all the various types of leather you may have. Therefore, it is best to hire professionals for leather sofa cleaning services to avoid damaging your elegant sofa.
Leather sofa cleaning process:
- Identify the type of leather and problem areas such as stains and scratches
- Clean sofa with correct cleaning solution
- Wipe away cleaning solution residue
- Dry the cleaned sofa
- Buff to restore the luster by replenishing the vital oil
- Protect the leather sofa by applying a conditioning cream. This will enhance its appearance and protect it from wear and tear.
- Inspect to ensure nothing has been missed for satisfaction.
Why Choose Cleaning Edge Services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in leather sofa cleaning services and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your leather sofa thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction. Let us take care of your cleaning so you can have a peace of mind.
You may also be interested in other cleaning services such as carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and many others. We will definitely have a cleaning service that will fit your needs and budget. Furthermore, our services are flexible and customisable to match your every cleaning requirement.
Reach us at 9221 9619 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cleaning quote. Alternatively, send us a request via our convenient contact form. We will response to you within 3 working days.
OUR CUSTOMERS TESTIMONIAL
Katherine has an antique 5-seater European leather sofa and needed it to be regularly maintained. She used to have a sofa cleaner which she calls whenever she needed her sofa cleaned but lately the cleaner has changed and she is not comfortable with the new cleaner. Her friend has recommended Cleaning Edge Services to her and she would like to try out our cleaning services.
“I would give Cleaning Edge Services 3Ps. Polite, Punctual and Professional. Very pleased with their cleaning service and will continue to use them. I will not hesitate to recommend them to my friends.”Katherine Tan
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Leather Sofa Cleaning
1) Do you move furniture?
No, we will assist to set aside tables, small furniture like chairs or stool..etc.
2) How often should the leather sofas be professionally cleaned?
Industry practice is 12 to 18months for residential leather sofa cleaning. However, if there are spills or stains that might have occurred recently, contact professional cleaners immediately.
3) Can I use the leather sofas after the cleaning?
We would advise to wait for about 2-4 hours before using them. This is to allow the leather to dry and settle.
4) Does your cleaning remove stains?
We use a special range of cleaning solutions and our cleaners will try their best to get it cleaned. However, there might be some seasoned stains that could not be removed.
5) How much does it cost?
We would be able to give you an estimated quote via phone, which might not be the final amount. Once we have assessed your sofa during the scheduled cleaning period, we will advise you the final amount.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully
Hire cleaning professionals to do your cleaning, Click below to contact Cleaning Edge Services for all Your cleaning needs.