Cleaning Edge Services Your Partner in Cleaning.
ENCAPSULATION CARPET CLEANING SERVICES
CARPET CLEANING USING ENCAPSULATION
With new improvements and technology, encapsulation carpet cleaning was developed and it is commonly used by professionals especially for commercial carpet cleaning services. This encapsulation method is getting more popular as it has many benefits comparing with other cleaning methods used.
What are the benefits?
- Initial Vacuuming – A good carpet vacuuming is the first step to carpet cleaning. During this stage, dry soil in the carpet should be removed else when cleaning solution is added to the dry soil, it is like dry soil turns to mud.
- Treatment – This treatment step is necessary for heavily soiled areas. Spray the cleaning solution onto such areas and ensure it does not get dry up before the next process of cleaning. However, allow a few minutes for the solution to dwell in the carpet before proceeding to scrubbing.
- Scrubbing – At a moderate pace, the carpet is scrubbed with the machine scrubber. If the carpet is heavily soiled, more solution can be applied but do not over wet the carpet.
- Final Vacuuming – By now the cleaning solution would have dried and done its work. Encapsulation polymers dried into crystals and the soils are separated from the fibers of the carpet making them easily vacuumed. Every time, the carpet is vacuumed the carpet gets cleaner as more crystallized polymers are removed from the carpet.
Affordable cleaning services to everyone to remove the burden of this cleaning chore from you and you can focus on other of your priorities in life.
We value your experience for every service we provide and we target to meet above your expectation.
High Quallity Service
Our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your house thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction.
CLEANING SERVICES QUOTES
Please use the contact form below to get in touch with us.
We will respond within 3 days.
Encapsulation Carpet Cleaning Service
Encapsulation technology is getting more widely used for commercial carpet because of its benefits. This method of cleaning is gaining acceptance in the residential applications as well. However, as special machines and cleaning solutions are used, this can only be done by professional carpet cleaners. Moreover, it is highly recommended to hire a professional carpet cleaner to care for your carpet as you get valuable returns.
Why choose Cleaning Edge services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one-stop professional cleaners. We have many years of cleaning experience in Home, Office and Commercial cleaning services including carpet cleaning. We understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you, therefore we place a strong emphasis on service quality and customer satisfaction and strive hard to offer excellent cleaning services to our clients with transparency and open communications. Our cleaning team consists of professional cleaners who are dedicated, highly trained and qualified in cleaning your home, office or commercial spaces.
Let us take care of your cleaning so that you can have a peace of mind
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Client’s Feedback / Testimonials.
Wasantha contacted us one day and wanted his office stained carpet to be cleaned. After looking at the photos he sent us, we cannot guarantee that after cleaning the carpet it will look like new as it really depends how bad the actual carpet condition. We are glad that our professionals managed to remove all the stubborn stain and the carpet looks clean.
“With spills and heavy foot traffic, our office carpet is really run down and look unpleasant. I have decided to get it cleaned once and for all. Hired Cleaning Edge Services from the shortlisted cleaning companies. I am glad I have made the correct choice in engaging their professional cleaning service. Now our office carpet look clean and smell fresh. Highly recommend their commercial cleaning services.”.
Karu Malik | Finance Manager
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ENCAPSULATION CARPET CLEANING
1) What is Encapsulation cleaning?
Encapsulation cleaning makes use of time, tempretaure and chemical for the cleaning. Using special chemicals at a right tempreture some of the time to get the carpets cleaned.
2) Can I walk or utilize the carpet after cleaning?
We suggest to minimize the use of the carpet until it is completely dry.
3) Is Encapsulation cleaning safe for my carpet?
yes, it is totally safe for your carpets.
4) What is the chemical in encapsulation and does it clean the carpet?
Encapsulation process contains crystal polymers in the detergent mix that is used. Once the detergent have cleaned the carpet, these polymers, surround or encapsulate the detergetn in the soil. Using a vaccum cleaner the soil is vaccumed out.
5) Do you move furniture before cleaning?
Remove all the smaller things as possible. If there are larger furniture’s like tables and chairs, cabinets, we will assist to move them to one area far enough to clean it under. Once the cleaning is completed, we will move them back to the original area.
6) How long will my carpets take to dry?
Encapsultaion has shorter drying time compared to other methods,. Drying can be sped up usig ceiling or box fans.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully