Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Carpet beautify the look and feel of the environment. It was first used in homes whereby it is a good insulation for one’s feet from the cold flooring and a comfortable to sit on too. However, more professional buildings and offices are using carpet flooring these days. Besides the reason of appearance, carpet reduces noises from walking, people talking, phone ringing and so on that may hinder the productivity of people. More importantly, carpet is also a good absorber of dust and allergens. Hence, keeping the air cleaner and healthier environment resulting healthier and more productive people.
We all know that residential carpet is made to give beauty and comfort. However, commercial and industrial carpet must withstand foot traffic. The heavier the foot traffic on the carpet, the faster the carpet get dirty and run down faster. Therefore, places such as hotel lobbies, reception areas and so on, will require a good backing carpet construction with strong fibre to tolerate such traffic.
Problems with Dirty Commercial Carpet
- Poor Appearance – When you have a dirty carpet, it affects the whole appearance of the commercial building. It does not give a good impression to people whenever one step into the commercial building or office.
- Stains – Dirt accumulates in the carpet and it will develop into a stain at a stage.
- Damage – Dirty carpet left unattended for a period may be damaged and this will end up causing you to lose more money.
- Poor Air Quality – Indoor air quality can be worse than outdoor air quality if the carpet is dirty. This is because carpet traps dust and allergens that could be harmful to one’s health.
- Bad Smell – Carpet can produce a bad odor if you do not take good care of it. It does not only trap dust, dirt, and allergens, it traps odors too. If there is moisture in the carpet caused by spillage, humid environment or after a flood, it will result in musty odor if left unattended. Prolonging this situation will end up having mold and mildew growth which will aggravate the bad smell, it becomes a health hazard. Mold multiplies very quickly and produces spores in the air. When breathed, it may cause breathing problems, nausea, headaches and other problems depending on the individual.
- Reduced Productivity – With unhealthy air quality, bad smell, possible of mold and mildew that could cause people to get sick leading to absentees from work or hard to focus while working which eventually affect productivity.
Hiring professional commercial carpet cleaning services is the best solution. You will need the professional commercial carpet cleaners to regularly vacuum the carpet to remove all surface crumbs and debris, keeping it clean so that it looks more inviting. Spills are inevitable and may turn into a stain. Professional cleaners will remove the carpet stain for you. There will be dirt embedded deeper in the carpet whereby regular vacuuming is unable to remove them. Therefore, periodic deep cleaning is necessary.
Why Choose Cleaning Edge Services
WHEN CLEAN ABSOLUTELY MATTERS! Cleaning Edge Services is your one stop professional cleaners. We s simply clean thoroughly and you sit back and relax. We have many years of experience in carpet cleaning service and we understand that hiring a reliable cleaning company is of utmost importance to you. Therefore, Cleaning Edge Services ensure all our cleaners are well trained and qualified professionals to clean your carpet thoroughly and efficiently up to your satisfaction. Let us take care of your cleaning so you can have a peace of mind.
Reach us at 97879108 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cleaning quote. Alternatively, send us a request via our convenient contact form. We will response to you within 3 working days.
Katie and Dave used to have guests and their house is carpeted except kitchen and bathrooms. They have 2 trained dogs in the house. So far it has been a blessing that there were no accidents whereby their dogs or guests’ spills have wet and stained their carpet. We have been daily cleaning their house for about two years since they moved in and we are proud that their carpet is in great condition. We did a carpet steam cleaning every 6 to 9 months as they have 2 dogs and regular guests at home.
“I am very pleased with Cleaning Edge Services. The team is professional and has been very punctual every time. Awesome team and impressed how they have kept my place real clean.”Wasantha
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) How often should I get my carpet cleaned?
Every home is different. There are varies factors to consider when considering how often carpets are to be cleaned. Factors like usage of the carpets in high utilization areas live the living room or stairways might require frequent cleaning plus the number of people in the house and if there are any pets. It is recommended to clean carpets every 12-18 months on average.
2) Can I walk or utilize the carpet after cleaning?
We suggest to minimize the use of the carpet until it is completely dry.
3) Is the carpet damp after steam cleaning?
Yes, there will be some moist after when have cleaned your carpet. Typical it is between 1 and 2 hours drying time, depending on the home ventilation and airflow, as well as the condition and style of carpet being cleaned.
4) What do I need to do prior to getting my carpets cleaned?
Sweep the carpets clean of dust and dirt. If the carpet is in the rooms, remove all small furniture like chairs or stool, small rugs, book case…etc.
5) Do you move furniture before cleaning?
Remove all the smaller things as possible. If there are larger furniture’s like tables and chairs, cabinets, we will assist to move them to one area far enough to clean it under. Once the cleaning is completed, we will move them back to the original area.
6) Will you remove stains and spots?
We will try our best to remove all the stains and pots but it might not be 100%. Due to the type of stain and the staining material.
7) How long will my carpets take to dry?
Drying of carpets will vary type of carpet and type of cleaning process used. Ceiling fans, or box fans can really speed the drying process.
1) Will I need to sign a contract?
No contract is needed to be signed.
2) How much will it cost to clean my home?
It will depend on several factors like size and type of your house, frequency of cleaning required, house condition and estimated duration of cleaning.
3) Are there any minimum hours of service per cleaning session?
No there is none. However, based on your size of your house and the type of cleaning you needed, we will recommend the minimum required cleaning hours.
4) What if I have to cancel?
We require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Without a 48 hour notice we will have to charge for the full cleaning.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning person?
It is possible to have the same cleaner all the time. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances this isn’t possible. We will update you if there is any change in cleaners.
6) Do we have to be home for the cleaning?
We do recommend that someone should be in the house when the cleaners are there.
But if the situation presents as such that no will be around in the house, that is fine with us.
7) What if I need the cleaner to do extra cleaning for me?
Yes, this can be arranged and there will be an additional charge of S$30 for each cleaner for every hour extension.
8) Are we able to customize the cleaning services or the cleaning package?
Yes, you certainly can. We will try our utmost to help you with your cleaning request.
9) What happens if my items are damaged/lost?
Do inform us at once when a damage happens or items are lost. We will render our assistance and cooperate fully